Saturday, May 30, 2015

Please vote in my poll

Hello everyone!

I make most of my living online from residual income or revenue share income. It is a fun way to make a living online, especially when I really enjoy writing the news for Examiner and writing posts on Daily Two Cents and Listofied as well as blogging. Anyway, I have decided to write my very first eBook on the topic of making money with residual income and revenue share and I would like your input on something. If you could check out the poll on the right side where that voting icon is on the far right? Please share your opinion with me and vote on the poll. I would really appreciate it! Thank you!

Update:

Oh and you can find the poll on the right side. Do you see that black line down the right side of this blog? Click on that and you will see at the top there is a voting icon. Click on that and vote please! Thanks!

No comments: