Friday, June 22, 2007

Let's talk about one of my favorite shows

Anyone else love Days of Our Lives? I have been watching it since I was 5 and now I am 27. There were a few times that I quit watching it because it was getting on my nerves when they were killing off all of the main characters of the show. But now Days is awesome again. My favorite characters are Sami, Lucas, Nick, Abby, Marlena, John, Bo, Hope, Abe, Lexi, Caroline, Big Shawn and Shawn Douglas, Belle, E.J., Steve, Kayla, and the list goes on and on. I do like some of the evil ones also like Stefano but I cannot stand Tony. And now Anna is back. They are bringing all of the older people back because of the Brady's trying to end the war between them and the DiMera's. I watch it every night at 7 pm on Soap Net. I can't get NBC anymore because of our Satellite. We used to get the local channels but not anymore.

Anyway things are getting better and better on Days and I never miss an episode if I can help it. E.J might or might not be the father of Sami's baby. I hope it is Lucas's but the show is so predictable anymore that it will most likely be E.J's. In the beginning I liked E.J when he first came on and was actually rooting for Sami to end up with him but then when I found out he was a DiMera and he was evil like them I stopped liking him. But now he is playinjg MR. Nice Guy and I truly believe that he does love Sami. So I like him agian but I still want Sami and Lucas to stay together. How is Lucas going to react when they do find out that E.J is the father? I wonder if he will leave Sami? I hope not but if he does I do hope that Sami ends up with E.J if it comes to that. Of course since he raped her I do not think Sami will want anything to do with him.

Well this is all I have time for right now but in my next post I will talk a little about Steve AKA Patch and Kayla.

If you would like to check out my money making blog then go to http://cwilson26.blogspot.com
I also have a blog about my life with depression. If you would like to check it out then go to http://cwilson26-depression.blogspot.com

Have fun and enjoy your favorite shows! :)

No comments: