Saturday, June 23, 2007

Steve, AKA Patch: Good or bad?

Continuing on from yesterdays post about my favorite show, Days Of Our Lives I wanted to talk about what has been going on with Steve (Patch). On yesterdays episode he walks into the Brady Pub and acts like the normal Patch. you know the good guy. He was trying to get them to believe that he was back to his old self and wasn't working for the DiMera's anymore. Most of them want to believe him but you could tell that they are still skeptical. The main one who still doesn't believe him yet is Bo and he had every right not to believe him because what did he do after he left the Brady Pub? He went straight to Stefano's mansion and told him and Tony what the real reason that Anna is back and what the Brady's are up to. I hate that Steve is a bad guy now. I always liked watching him and Kayla when they were on the show years back. He was sort of a bad guy turned good guy back then. I liked the good guy that Steve was. He was always willing to put his life on the line for Kayla, Bo and Hope. Him and Bo were best friends and now Bo does not trust him because of what the DiMera's did to him. They programmed him to be a bad guy. They tortured him until he was on their side. They brainwashed him until he is the guy he is now and tied him down and gave him bolts of electricity to make him evil. They are some sick SOB's. That is what made me turn against E.J. That and what E.J did to Sami.

So the only conclusion I have been able to come to is that Steve is now a bad guy and on the DiMera's side. How long will this cherade go on? Let's hope it doesn't last too long because I would love to see Steve and Kayla back together again. Then again this does give the show some edge.

Speaking of Steve and Kayla, who likes the new Stephanie? I admit she is prettier but she is a little tramp now. The first Stephanie at least had respect for her mother and father but this one is a little brat and she has what is coming to her by that jerk Jeremy Horton. He looks like a pretty boy anyway and she should know better than to trust someone like him. She asked Jet yesterday if Jeremy was cheating on her and the way I take it is Jeremy doesn't consider it cheating because he doesn't consider her his girlfriend. He is the type to not have just one girl but as many as he wants and no girl will tie him down. I do not feel one bit sorry for her because of the way she treats other people, especially her parent's. She needs to grow up and quit acting like the world owes her.

I am off to write on my other blogs:

http://cwilson26.blogspot.com
http://cwilson26-depression.blogspot.com
http://www.blogchex.com/bloggersworld

My next post I will talk about Chelsea and Nick. Enjoy the show! :)

No comments: