Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I wanna be a soap star

No I don't want to be a soap star but this is a reality show on SoapNet that starts tonight. I usually don't like reality shows and the only one I do like is American Idol. But I have decided to give this one a try because for one thing it is about soap operas and another thing is because They are looking for the next star of my favorite soap, Days Of Our Lives. It actually starts in 10 minutes and I really want to concentrate on it so I can come back here and post about it after it is over.

This is actually the second season of it but the first season for me because I didn't watch it last year. When I saw that it was coming on last year I thought, "Geez, not another stupid reality show." I really don't like most of these shows but I have a feeling I am going to like this one.

Right now Days Of Our Lives is on SoapNet. I have a few things I have to say about this because I just cannot believe that Nick and China Lee actually got married. Of course he still loves Chelsea even though she has treated him bad. But of course Nick doesn't remember getting married but there is a video to prove it which Chelsea found on the internet. I hope Nick can get out of this wedding because this girl, China Lee is definitely not the right girl for him. I guess Chelsea is really the only girl for him since he is so desperately in love with her.

Ok "I wanna be a soap star" is on so I am going to watch it and I will post right after it's over.

No comments: