Monday, August 6, 2007

It's been a while

Sorry I haven't posted lately but I have been too busy as usual. Anyway here is the latest on Days of Our Lives:

So Tony was really Andre the whole time and now no one can tell them apart. Andre ended up killing Bart after he swallowed the key that Tony was trying to get from him. I didn't think they would kill Bart off. Poor guy, lol.

Stephanie decided to move in with Adrienne, Steve's sister. Steve isn't too happy about it but he needs to let his "little girl" go because she ain't no little girl anymore. I think she is a spoiled little brat and she is totally getting on my nerves. She is in love with that idiot Jeremy Horton. What does she see in that jackass? For one I think he is really ugly and for two he is an a-hole. He is cheating on her big time and she is so naive that she can't see the truth if it bit her in the nose, lol. She will find out the hard way sooner or later.

So Jet is an undercover agent huh? I knew there was something up with him and his "fiance" but I didn't think it was this! I hope he brings Jeremy Horton down!

Did Kate sleep with Stefano? I think she did in exchange for money. Back to her old ways I see. I have never liked her and never will. She needs to keep her nose out of her kids lives also!!

So Andre stabbed Roman. I was afraid they were killing Roman off when that happened. Thank God he is still alive even if he is in the hospital. Don't worry everyone, he will be like John and recover quickly, lol.

Shawn asked Belle to marry him and then she turned around and asked him the same thing. I just hope they do something to get Philip out of their lives for good. I can't stand Philip as much as I can't stand his mother Kate.

They really need to bring someone else on the show for poor old Nick. I feel so bad for him.He did all that for Chelsea and now she wants nothing to do with him. Although I did see where she called him and said she needed him for something. I wish she would leave him alone. Poor guy is so in love with her that he will do anything for the little brat. I can't stand Chelsea either.

Let's talk about something else. My favorite movies are Thirteen Ghosts, Final Destination1,2 and 3. Oh and I also loved Saw1 and 2 and I can't wait to see 3. I love horror movies they are the best. I have seen Thirteen Ghosts about 4 times and all the Final Destinations about 2 or 3 times each. I like the Grudge too and can't wait to see the second one. Let me know what your favorite movies are by leaving me a comment here.

I also like The Color Purple. I have seen it about 3 times and it is so sad. I love the end where she finally stands up for herself.

I'm thinking of doing movie and book reviews on here. Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment. :)

Check out my other blogs:

My Highly Recommended Business Opportunities

Living With Depression

Check out these articles I was paid to write.

No comments: